''Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in South India & Kerala includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of South India.
This guide is the result of months of research by 8 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in South India, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet South India & Kerala:
* Full color styling and images
* Clear, easy-to-read color maps
* A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
* Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
* Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
* In-depth features to uncover the world's iconic sights
* Hundreds of money saving tips
* Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
* Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Culture, Food, and an A-Z survival guide.
Written and researched by Sarina Singh, Kate James, Anirban Mahapatra, Kevin Raub, Amy Karafin, Trent Holden, Abigail Hole'