Inside Lonely Planet's Florida Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
-Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
-Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, art-deco architecture, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami city map (included in print version), plus over 20 color maps.
- Covers Miami, South Beach, Everglades, Florida Keys, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, Cape Canaveral, Tampa Bay and more.