Lonely Planet - Hong Kong
Lonely Planet Hong Kong is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise Victoria Harbour aboard the Star Ferry, ride on the Peak Tram for amazing views, or explore the Mong Kok markets; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hong Kong and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Hong Kong Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, arts, cinema, architecture, religion.
- Free, convenient pull-out Hong Kong map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps.
- Covers Hong Kong Island, Aberdeen & the South, Kowloon, New Territories, Outlying Islands, Macau and more.
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis