Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Berlin:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Reichstag, Unter den Linden, Museum Island, Alexanderplatz, Potsdamer Platz, Scheunenviertel, Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Prenzlauer Berg, Kurfurstendamm, and more.