Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Singapore:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Singapore map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Holland Village, Tanglin Village, Orchard Road, Sentosa, Southwest Singapore, Little India, Kampong Glam, Chinatown, CBD, Tanjong Pagar, Marina Bay, the Quays, the Colonial District, and more.