A Thematic Approach
Mathematics A Thematic Approach is a series of two books for upper elementary and middle school students to enhance their learning.
Book 1 includes the following units: Whole numbers, Decimals, Fractions, Measurement, Geometry, Triangles, Circles, Ratios and Proportions.
Mathematics A Thematic Approach may be used by
* Teachers as a text-book or as an additional resource for supplementary exercises
* Students to
- Enhance their computational skills
- Consolidate mathematical concepts
- Challenge themselves through rigorous exercises
- Strengthen their problem-solving skills
- Deepen their knowledge of mathematics
- Work independently at school or at home
- Prepare for the next school year
* Math support groups and tutors
* Parents to guide and assist their children