Lonely Planet - Best of Thailand
Lonely Planet Best of Thailand is your passport to Thailand’s top sights and most authentic experiences. Revel in the neon and noise of Bangkok; hike to a hill-tribe village in mountainous Chiang Rai; or plan the ultimate beach escape on photogenic Ko Phi-Phi.
Offering visually-inspiring content along with the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you, this photo-rich, user-friendly guide makes planning fun and easy. Discover the best of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Thailand:
• In-depth coverage of the destination’s must-see sights along with hidden gems that most guidebooks miss to get you to the heart of a place
• Intuitively organized with essential information at your fingertips
• Eye-catching full-colour design and easy-to-use layout with maps and images throughout • Annotated images that bring a destination to life
• Practical planning and transport tools including a fold-out map (included in print version) that gives instant access to must-see sights to help you navigate as you plot out your itinerary
• Short and extended itineraries to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests to make the most of your time on the road
• Insider tips and insights to save time and money, avoid crowds and trouble spots, and to get to know the destination like a local
• Honest recommendations for all budgets
• Cultural insights and background information to put top sights and experiences in context and to give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience (includes history, culture, customs, religion, arts, architecture, food, and environment)
• Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 40 colour maps
Covers: Bangkok, Ayuthaya, Chiang Mai, Chang Rai, Sukhothai, Nong Khai, Hua Hin, Ko Samui, Ko Pha-Ngan, Phuket, Railay, Ko Phi-Phi and more
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis