Lonely Planet - Best of Germany
Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See storybook castles arise from the Bavarian forest, raise a stein to an oompah band in a Munich beer garden, and take in the vibrant Berlin arts scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Germany and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Germany:
• Full-colour images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, food and drink
• Free, convenient pull-out Berlin map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
Covers: Berlin, Potsdam, Neuschwanstein, Heidelberg, The Black Forest, Dresden, Rothen burg ob der Tauber, Cologne, The Romantic Rhine Valley, The Moselle Valley and more.
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis