Lonely Planet - Florida
Lonely Planet Florida is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Dance to Caribbean beats in Miami, fulfill your inner child at Walt Disney World, or kayak the Everglades' shallow waterways; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Florida and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Florida Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
-Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
-Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, art, literature, cinema, music, art-deco architecture, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife.
- Free, convenient pull-out Miami city map (included in print version), plus over 20 color maps.
- Covers Miami, South Beach, Everglades, Florida Keys, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, Cape Canaveral, Tampa Bay and more.
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis