Lonely Planet - Pocket Bruges & Brussels
Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you in Bruges and Brussels.
Climb the famous bell tower in Bruges' Markt, wonder at the Burg's shining gilt or take an audio tour of world music at Brussels' Musee des Instruments de Musique; all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Bruges & Brussels:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Bruges & Brussels map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Burg, Markt, Groeningemuseum, Royal Quarter Museums, Grand Place, Ilot Sacre, Parc du Cinquantenaire, EU Quarter, the Marolles, Ste-Catherine, Musee Horta and more
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis