Lonely Planet - Pocket Edinburgh
Lonely Planet's Pocket Edinburgh is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take in the views and the history from Edinburgh Castle, shop, eat and drink in the New Town, or relax in Princes Street Gardens; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Edinburgh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Edinburgh:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Edinburgh map (included in print version), plus seventeen colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you determine the best spots to spend your time.
- Useful features - including Best for Kids, Walking Tours, and Don't Miss (quick glance at must-sees).
- Coverage of the Old Town, New Town, Leith and more.
Tijdelijk niet voorradig