Lonely Planet - Pocket Milan & the Lakes
Lonely Planet Pocket Milan & the Lakes is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Admire the ageless marble facade of the Duomo, explore Milan’s stunning collection of 20th-century art, or catch an evening performance at Teatro alla Scala; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Milan and the Lakes and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Milan & the Lakes:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Milan map (included in print version), plus over 18 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
Covers: Parco Sempione, Porta Garibaldi, Brera, Duomo, San Babila, Navigli, Porta Romana, Corso Magenta, Sant’Ambrogio, Quadrilatero d’Oro, Giardini Pubblici, and more
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis