Lonely Planet - Pocket New Orleans
Lonely Planet Pocket New Orleans is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
March with a brass band through the French Quarter, eat everything from jambalaya to beignets or take a walking tour past the Garden District’s plantation-style mansions; all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of the best of New Orleans and begin your journey now!
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out New Orleans map (included in print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
Covers: French Quarter, Faubourg, Marigny and the Bywater, CBD and the Warehouse District, Garden and Lower Garden Districts, Uptown and Riverbend, Mid-City and the Treme, and more
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis