Lonely Planet - Pocket Stockholm
Lonely Planet's Pocket Stockholm is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Browse through royalty at Kungliga Slottet, uncover the past at Skansen and Vasamuseet and explore the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Stockholm and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Stockholm:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Stockholm map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
- Covers Gamla Stan, Norrmalm, Djurgarden, Skeppsholmen, Ostermalm, Sodermalm, Kungsholmen, Vasastan and more.
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis