Lonely Planet - Pocket Venice
Lonely Planet's Pocket Venice is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the Grand Canal by gondola, admire the Basilica di San Marco, or snack on tapas-style cicheti in a Cannaregio bar; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Venice and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Venice:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Free, convenient pull-out Venice map (included in print version), plus over 21 colour neighbourhood maps.
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you determine the best spots to spend your time.
- Useful features - including Best for Kids, Walking Tours, and Don't Miss (quick glance at must-sees).
- Coverage of San Marco & the Palazzo Ducale, Dorsoduro & the Accademia, San Polo & Santa Croce, Cannaregio & the Ghetto, and more.
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis