Lonely Planet - Rio De Janeiro
Seductive golden beaches and lushly forested mountains; samba-fueled nightlife and spectacular football matches; fabulous opportunities for hiking, cycling, sailing, surfing and swimming: welcome to the Cidade Maravilhosa (Marvelous City).
Samba the night away in Lapa, people-watch and sip sunset cocktails on Ipanema Beach or get up close to Christ the Redeemer and marvel at the panoramic view of Rio; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Rio de Janeiro and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet Rio de Janeiro is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Inside Lonely Planet Rio de Janeiro:
• Full-color maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, music, football, architecture, outdoors, beaches, dance
• Free, convenient pull-out Rio de Janeiro map (included in print version), plus over 26 color maps
Covers: Ipanema, Leblon, Gavea, Jardim Botanico, Lagoa, Copacabana, Leme, Botafogo, Urca, Flamengo, Centro, Cinelandia, Santa Teresa, Lapa, Zona Norte, Barra da Tijuca, Western Rio and more
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis