Lonely Planet - Venice & the Veneto
Lonely Planet Venice & the Veneto is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Watch a Murano glass-blower practice his craft, stroll past stalls of tiny octopus and giant oysters at Rialto Market, or take a moonlit gondola ride past ancient palaces; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Venice and the Veneto and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Venice & the Veneto Travel Guide:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, cuisine, wine, and more
• Free, convenient pull-out Venice map (included in print version), plus over 29 colour neighbourhood maps
Covers: Sestiere di San Marco, Sestiere di Dorsoduro, Sestieri de San Polo and Santa Croce, Sestiere di Cannaregio, Sestiere di Castello, Giudecca, Lido, Murano, Burano, and more
Op werkdagen voor 20:00 uur besteld, volgende werkdag in huis